GAME 1: CLOSED

Started by leapot18 2017-01-03 at 04:19
9 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 69
Make up a secret for the person above you

Basically what you will do is that the first person to comment on this thread makes up a secret about me and then the person after him makes up a secret about him, and so on.

Everyone who will participate will get 500 points each. But if i read something that will make we laugh maybe I can also give referrals. So be creative. This will last until the server time resets tomorrow.

Goodluck!
« Last Edit: 2017-01-04 at 00:39 by Admin »
josephreolalas
Free
Posts: 1
Quote: leapot18
Make up a secret for the person above you

Basically what you will do is that the first person to comment on this thread makes up a secret about me and then the person after him makes up a secret about him, and so on.

Everyone who will participate will get 500 points each. But if i read something that will make we laugh maybe I can also give referrals. So be creative. This will last until the server time resets tomorrow.

Goodluck!


I may not have understood the rule, anyways, I see no posts yet so I' suppose to make up a secret about you? right? here it goes, The picture is the admin, she looks awesome with her back, but boy if she's gonna face you she's a he.
Tis a game I suppose, no offense meant :)
« Last Edit: 2017-01-03 at 05:10 by josephreolalas »
Admin
Admin
Posts: 69
Quote: josephreolalas
Quote: leapot18
Make up a secret for the person above you

Basically what you will do is that the first person to comment on this thread makes up a secret about me and then the person after him makes up a secret about him, and so on.

Everyone who will participate will get 500 points each. But if i read something that will make we laugh maybe I can also give referrals. So be creative. This will last until the server time resets tomorrow.

Goodluck!


I may not have understood the rule, anyways, I see no posts yet so I' suppose to make up a secret about you? right? here it goes, The picture is the admin, she looks awesome with her back, but boy if she's gonna face you she's a he.
Tis a game I suppose, no offense meant :)



I died. 2 referrals and 500 points credited.
ZarCan
Free
Posts: 1
While the above do not know if is he or she, I do not speak english so use a translator to be able to participate and to see if something can I win jajajja . I hope to anyone to offend and if so I apologize but I earn my novatez in english . And my secret is that I am santa claus xD . PD: HAPPY NEW YEAR Jo Jo Jo Jo
CAMMaia
Free
Posts: 14
ZarCan, the member that made the last post, claims that he doesn`t speak English, however he is actually the teacher of British Literature at the Guadalajara University and he is producing a Shakespeare play with his students.

Peace, bro...
« Last Edit: 2017-01-03 at 21:29 by CAMMaia »
Admin
Admin
Posts: 69
Quote: ZarCan
While the above do not know if is he or she, I do not speak english so use a translator to be able to participate and to see if something can I win jajajja . I hope to anyone to offend and if so I apologize but I earn my novatez in english . And my secret is that I am santa claus xD . PD: HAPPY NEW YEAR Jo Jo Jo Jo


You should make up a secret for the person above you and that should be Joseph not your secret but for the effort, I'll give you 250 points. Happy New Year
Admin
Admin
Posts: 69
Quote: CAMMaia
ZarCan, the member that made the last post, claims that he doesn`t speak English, however he is actually the teacher of British Literature at the Guadalajara University and he is producing a Shakespeare play with his students.

Peace, bro...


500 points credited.
trevorclown
Free
Posts: 1
CAMMaia is actually a creepy clown in real life

Have a nice day :)
CAMMaia
Free
Posts: 14
Quote: trevorclown
CAMMaia is actually a creepy clown in real life

Have a nice day :)


Admin
Admin
Posts: 69
Quote: trevorclown
CAMMaia is actually a creepy clown in real life

Have a nice day :)


500 points credited.